Raspberry Pi is not only a single board mini-computer now. Additionally now it becomes a portable plug and Plays computer embedded in Keyboard itself. Firstly this 28 cm keyboard equipped with the latest generation Pi board featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, wireless networking, dual-display output, and 4K video playback. So finally Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete personal computer, even built into a compact keyboard with Raspberry Pi Red and White colored signature design. and it will work with all your old Raspberry Accessories like Power supply, HDMI cable, or Mouse, etc. Raspberry Pi 400’s appealing design will add a cool style to your Raspberry pi eco-system. It has easy access to all ports including LAN, GPIO, and SD card at the top of the Keyboard.
1. With one of the latest Broadcom 2711; Quad-Core Cortex A72 (ARM V8-A) 64-bit SoC Clocked at 1.8GHz processor.
2. Video performance on Raspberry Pi 400 is upgraded with dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports; hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60 which supports H 265 Decode (4Kp60); H.264, decode (1080p60).
1. A significant change on the Raspberry Pi 400 is the inclusion of a new faster dual-band wireless chip with 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN.
2. The dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN enable faster networking with less interference and the new PCB antenna technology allows better reception.
3. The latest 5.0 Bluetooth allows you to use Bluetooth devices with more range than before without extra dongles too. keeping things nice and tidy.
Enhanced Ethernet Connectivity:
1. The Raspberry Pi 400 has significantly faster-wired networking with USB 3.0 technology. Thanks to an upgraded USB/LAN chip and you should see speeds that are 10x faster than on previous models of the Pi.
The GPIO header remains the similarly, with 40 pins fully backward-compatible with previous boards as on the previous three models of Pi. However! it should note that the new PoE header pins may contact components on the underside of some HATs like Rainbow HAT. Some standoffs will prevent any mischief from occurring though! And also read about Raspberry Pi 400 Kit.
- Quad-Core 64-bit Broadcom 2711, Cortex A72 Processor
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2,4 + 5,0 GHz)
- LAN RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbit (Gigabit LAN over USB 3.0)
- Operating Power 5V@3A via USB Type-C port.
- Keyboard Layout: US
- Dual-Display Micro HDMI Ports which supports H 265 Decode for 4K Video @60p
- Built-in Raspberry Pi Official Keyboard